Heading to the East Coast to surf? Forgot your board or don't have one of your own? Don't worry, we can sort you out!
- How much does it cost to rent equipment?
2 hour rental
|Softboard & Wetsuit||€25
|SUP & Wetsuit||€30
- Do you rent everyday?
We rent on most days unless the conditions are unsafe.
- What is the procedure for hiring?
It's simple. Pop down to us anytime. All you need to do is leave us a photo ID & credit card as a security deposit. This is to ensure the safe return of all rentals.
- What kind of equipment can I rent?
We rent ISA approved softboards, SUPs and Billabong wetsuits. To rent a softboard it is advised that you have already taken a beginner surf lesson and that you know the basic fundamentals of surfing.
- What happens if I damage the equipment?
Damage to equipment will incur an additional fee to cover repair or replacement, so please make sure you look after the equipment and return in the same state that you hired it in.
- What happens if I bring the equipment back later than the agreed 2 hours?
Late return of rental equipment will incur a minimum penalty fee of 1 x 2hr rental charge.