Our Kids surf camps offer a gentle, safe and exciting introduction to the world of surfing aswell as the beach environment. Safety first as our kids learn about - tides, rips, dangers, hazards, weather, water saftey, surf etiquette and of course surfing! When surfing conditions are inadequate, alternative activities are provided!
We run these super fun Kids Surf Camps during the Easter break in April and also during the Summer Holidays in June, July & August. All kids walk away with a surf course certificate!
NOTE: Sometimes we like to take photographs of our surf lessons in action! These photos may be used on our website, in our literature or on our Facebook page. If you would prefer not to have your photo taken, that's no problem just let us know!
|5 days (Mon - Fri)
Surf Lesson Time:
- Monday to Friday 10am - 12pm (Please arrive down to us for 9.45am sharp to be ready for a 10am start). We find that 2 solid hours in the water is the perfect amount of time before the kids start getting too tired!!
Kids Surf Lesson Age:
- 8 - 16 years of age. (Children under the age of 8 may join but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
2016 Dates - Week Beginning:
- Monday 21st March (Easter Holidays)
- Monday 28th March (Easter Holidays)
- Monday 13th June
- Monday 20th June
- Monday 27th June
- Monday 4th July
- Monday 11th July
- Monday 18th July
- Monday 25th July
- Monday 1st August
- Monday 8th August
- Monday 15th August
- Monday 22th August
We're also running the following camps at these caravan parks. Please contact the parks directly for times, bookings and further information.
- Tara Glen (TBC)
- Tara Cove (TBC)
- Prospect Park Ballymoney (TBC)
- Tara Meadows, Ballymoney (TBC)
- Potters Point (TBC)
- Jack's Hole (TBC)
Surf Lesson Includes:
- All equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, booties)
- An introduction to surfing with equipment overview, wave/sea assessment, safety talks
- 20 min land coaching + 60 min in the water
- Allow 2 hours from start to finish
- Billabong prizes
- Surf course certificate for all participants
- All of our instructors are Irish Surfing Association approved with a certificate in Beach Lifeguarding and Child Protection
What to bring?
- Bathers/swimming costume to wear underneath your wetsuit.
How to book:
- EASY - Just phone us on 086 739 6010 to book your place.