Caravan Park Surf Camps
We're running the following surf camps at these caravan parks. Please contact the parks directly for times, bookings and further information.
- Tara Glen (5th - 8th July)
- Tara Cove (21st July)
- Prospect Park, Ballymoney (Proposed date: 14th August. TBC)
- Tara Meadows, Ballymoney (Proposed date: 18th August. TBC)
- Potters Point (14th July + date in August TBC)
- Jack's Hole (Proposed date: 7th July. TBC)
These surf camps offer a gentle, safe and exciting introduction to the world of surfing aswell as the beach environment. Safety first as our kids learn about - tides, rips, dangers, hazards, weather, water saftey, surf etiquette and of course surfing! When surfing conditions are inadequate, alternative activities are provided! All kids walk away with a surf course certificate!
NOTE: Sometimes we like to take photographs of our surf lessons in action! These photos may be used on our website, in our literature or on our Facebook page. If you would prefer not to have your photo taken, that's no problem just let us know!
|5 days (Mon - Fri)
Surf Lesson Time:
- Monday to Friday. Time still TBA.
Kids Surf Lesson Age:
- 8 - 16 years of age. (Children under the age of 8 may join but must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.)
Surf Lesson Includes:
- All equipment (surfboard, wetsuit, booties)
- An introduction to surfing with equipment overview, wave/sea assessment, safety talks
- 20 min land coaching + 90 min in the water
- Allow 2 hours from start to finish
- Billabong prizes
- Surf course certificate for all participants
- All of our instructors are Irish Surfing Association approved with a certificate in Beach Lifeguarding and Child Protection
What to bring?
- Bathers/swimming costume to wear underneath your wetsuit.